Pages

Friday, May 25, 2012

Hi there, I'm a blog, and I'm new to the world!

Setting up shop in a blog is probably one of the harder things in a first-world-problems kind of life. The two scariest social situations are, after all, 1) being judged and 2) remaining unknown. Sitting here, wearing freshly applied zombie face paint, a nightgown, and pounds of old Victorian jewelry, I can't help but hope that this will actually amount to something. If it doesn't, I'm a lonely zombie cosplayer, whose attention to detail stops right before shoes, because webcams can't see your shoes. That's not somewhere anybody wants to end up.

 I do lots of tricks, and if you stick around long enough, I may do some of them for you. I like to write, sketch, paint, sculpt, act, sing, pretend to be a hobo, pretend to be mentally ill, read palms and tarot cards, and contort myself into positions that I'm not sure God made the human body for( but it's o.k, 'cause I have hyper mobility syndrome, and could be a circus performer if I wished). So if you like those things, you and I should get along just fine. I also love cats. I love every kind of cat, and I want to hug them all, but I can't hug every cat.

And if you're wondering about the name "Green Gate Ghost", which you're probably not, because a five-minute-old blog usually has zero readers, then you should know that the name is meaningless. I just like alliteration. And gates.

This helps me pretend to be a hobo, because I can run around the neighbourhood and draw on people's crap.



No comments:

Post a Comment